Thursday, January 24, 2013

Chocolate Bread Rolls!!!

Hey Everyone!!!  I have to say that this is probably one of my favorite creations at this point!  Sooo Yumm!!!  It is my favorite bread machine dinner rolls, with chocolate in the middle!!  My boys are going INSANE!!




Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups Milk
1 1/2 tbsp Oil
1 1/4 tsp Salt
4 tbsp Sugar
4 cups Bread Flour
1 3/4 tsp Dry Active Yeast

1 cup of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
or
1 Hershey Kiss per each Roll

Directions:

Place all ingredients into your bread machine in the proper order according to your bread machine.  Put it on the dough setting and let it get to work.



It will look like this after the dough is done.


Put it on a flat surface lightly dusted with Flour.  I used a pan to save mess.  Flatten and spread it and cut into pieces with a knife.


You can do this one of two ways.  Either put a Hershey kiss side ways sort of off center.

and then wrap the dough around the kiss and seal the edges.


Or you can place a few Chocolate Chips on for a more even amount once baked and then fold and seal edges.

Place on a greased pan.


Bake in a preheated oven at 375 for about 15 min.





 and there you go!  I'm sure you can do this without a bread machine.  I'm just not good at mixing dough and such.  Let me know how you like these!! Enjoy!!!




5 comments:

  1. These look SOOOOO good!!! I am going to have to try these when my oven gets fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...*DROOL*...This looks so damn yummy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmy...feeels to have right now.

    By this Chocolate bread roll i have started following you via GFC.

    my blog: www.wilsontom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete