Sunday, January 19, 2014

Apologies and Changes!!!

So, I know it's been FOREVER since I've posted anything.  I've kind of fallen off the face of the earth in the blog world.  For those of you who are so amazingly loyal and coming back, I thank you, from the bottom of my heart!!!  You can never know how much it means to me!!!  Ever since the holidays hits, it's been on thing after another.  From starting a new part-time job and beginning a babysitting job for a 2 month old little boy,  to kids being super sick and contagious, to FINALLY beginning my weight loss journey!!  Its definitely been a roller coaster over here.   But, I'm about to attempt the impossible and make it all part of a routine!  HAHAHA  One can dream, right?

So, in light of all the changes going on in my real life, I've decided to make some changes in my blog life as well!   I will still be doing recipes.  Although I should warn you that many of them will probably be more healthy so that I may indulge in them as well!! But, I would also like to start including my weight loss journey, and hopefully some product reviews.  Throw in some randoms, you know?  Because that's what my life is all about, being RANDOM!!  LoL  

At some point, I'll change the layout and all that, but for now, prepare yourselves for the changes!!  They will be awesome!!!   Soooo excited to get back to my readers!  I have missed you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment