Sunday, November 11, 2012

Meat and Cheese Ravioli's



So, I have an abundance of Wonton wraps that I used for another recipe (Lasagna Cups) and decided to mess with them. I knew you could make your own ravioli's using them, so that is just what I attempted to do.






I first took about half pound of ground beef and browned it in the frying pan with adobo seasoning. I then drained the grease. Putting the meat backing into same pan and poured in about a cup of water and kept the heat on high and added some cayenne pepper, garlic salt, and Goya powdered chicken bouillon. All of these are to your own tastes. I cooked and stirred occasionally until all the water evaporated.

While I waited for the water to evaporate, I mixed some Ricotta Cheese, Shredded Mozzarella Cheese and grated Parmesan cheese in a bowl. Again, adjust amounts to your own preferences.  I unfortunately, don't have a pic of the cheese one.  (blame on the scatter brained mama with baby girl screaming at her feet!)




Take one wonton wrap and place a small teaspoon of the filling (which ever you choose, this one is a meat one). 




 Next dip your finger into a bowl of water and trace it on the edge of 2 sides of the square.  Fold into a triangle and press seams together to seal.  Place on cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray. 





 Once the cookie sheet is filled, spray ALL of the ravioli's with cookie spray! Bake in preheated oven at 350 for 15 - 20 minutes.  i turned mine over half way through and just kept an eye on them.




 Here are the Cheese filled ones, that I obviously, overfilled.  But they were still tasty.



And these were the meat filled ones.  They came out very tasty.  Instead of throwing sauce on them or dipping in sauce, the whole family just ate them as is!  But that is just us!  We are weird like that sometimes!  :)

1 comment: