Saturday, November 3, 2012

Lasagna Cups

So, who here DOESN'T love Pinterest?  I know I LOVE it when i'm searching for different ideas!!  I came across these SUPER cute Lasagna cups!  I mean seriously, who doesn't love all things shaped like cupcakes??    LoL  





These little treats are So versitile.  You can down play them liek here, or dress them up on a fancy plate and get all artistic for special company.  or you can just INHALE them like our family did!!! 

I didn't take many pictures this time although I wish I had!!! So here goes!!

Ingredients


1/2 lb lean ground beef
1 cup spaghetti sauce
1 1/2 cups part skim ricotta cheese
24 wonton wrappers
1 1/2 cups shredded cheese



Brown some meat in a frying pan.  Drain and add your favorite spaghetti sauce/seasonings.  In a bowl, mix Ricotta with salt & pepper/seasoning to taste. Spray a Muffin pan with cooking spray.  Place one Wonton Wrapper in each cup.  Place one teaspoon of sauce mixture in bottom of each wonton cup, then ricotta, then mozzerella cheese.  Place another Wonton Wrapper over that in an alternating position.  Repeat the layers!



Bake in preheated oven at 375 degrees for 10 - 15 minutes or until Cheese is melted!


Remove from pan after 5 minutes and serve!!!    Makes 12, or 3 servings, BUT, honestly, I was full after 2!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment