Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Liebster Award



What is the Liebster Award?
 Thank You Coffee & Kahlua

This award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers. Thank you 

I have 33 followers so this award is much appreciated! 


The Rules:
1. Each nominee must post 11 facts about themselves.
2. Nominees must answer 11 questions the tagger has given to them, and then create 11 new ones to pass down to the bloggers they then nominate.
3. Display award logo on your site and link back to the person who gave it to you.
4. Choose 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award on to and link them in your post.
5. Notify your nominees!

11 Questions from Coffee & Kahlua

1. Whats your favorite movie genre'?  I'm going to say Romantic comedy and Action!
2. Do you make a monthly budget or do you wing it?  My Hubby does our budget and we have a nifty app on our phone to help us!!!  LoL
3. Whats your Dream Job?  My dream job...tough one.  I want one where I can help people all day long, but still bring my baby with me and leave when I need to to be there for my kids!   know, I know, never going to happen, but that's why its a DREAM job!!  LOL
4. What is your Favorite Day to Day Activity?  Recently, my favorite activity is spending time with each of my kids on abcmouse.com.  They are LOVING it!!
5. What Are 3 colors that inspire you?  Inspire?  I am not sure.  I know what colors i LOVE, but not sure if they inspire me...blue, green, and purple!
6. Something you are inspired by everyday?  My hubby and kids.  all are amazing in their own little ways and they make me want to be better!!
7. Do You Drink Coffee? why or why not?  Yes, but not every day.  Sensitive stomach and just no real desire to drink it EVERY day.  but on those REALLY tough days, OH YES!!
8. What were your goals 10 years ago?  Ummm..I'm going to say my goal was to make a better life for myself!
9. Favorite Season?  Spring!!!!
10. How many shoes do you own?  haha, this is kinda funny in the fact that I am not your typical female.  I have 2 pairs of sneakers, and 1 flip flop, and 2 sandals.  and 2-3 dressy shoes I hardly ever wear.  That's about it!!
11. Collect anything that you don't wear?  HAHA  collect? no, more like just save for the day I FINALLY do fit back into them, yep!!!


Here are 11 Random Facts About Me
1. I was an EMT for 9 years.
2. I circed one son & did not circ the other (<--Keeping this cuz I am the same!!  haha)
3. I have a HUGE fat cat who looks EXACTLY like Garfield!!  Right down to his ACTIONS!!   
4. I LOVE tigers!!!  seriously, OBSESSED!!!
5. I love suv trucks!!  
6. I have next to ZERO pain tolerance.
7. I can't dance to save my life!!  
8. I LOVE doing my own nails!!!
9. I am determined to sell SOMETHING of my own crafting!
10. The older I get, the straighter my hair becomes. 
11. I would love to be a TOTAL crunchy mom.  but I like my convenience!!  lol

Here Are My 11 Questions For My Nominees
1. What made you decide to do your blog?  The very first thoughts in your head?
2. What is one food you could eat EVERY DAY if you had to?
3. How did you come up with your blog name?
4. If your significant other had no say, what would you name your kids if/when you have them?
5. What is your favorite piece of technology?
6. One place you want to go before you die?
7. One thing you clean EVERY DAY without fail?
8. What is your ideal gift (no cash!)?
9.  Where did you grow up?
10. What laundry detergent to you use?
11. Favorite make up item?

My Nominees for The Liebster Award

No comments:

Post a Comment