Monday, June 24, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches

With tons of chocolate cream left over from the Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups, I needed something to use up the leftover cream and had a small amount of cookie dough left so I decided to make tiny sandwiches.  Its pretty simple!




Ingredients:

Chocolate Cream from Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
Chocolate Chip cookies already baked and cooled

Directions:


Group Cookies into 2 according to size and shape.


Spoon cream onto 1 cookie.  Top with other cookie.  If not serving right away, Store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to serve.  Enjoy!!



5 comments:

  1. These have to be really good with cream inside. They look so tasty
    Sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is making my mouth water! These look so good and easy to make! Thanks for sharing! Sharing this on my Google+ page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so simple and amazing! I'll have to try this...I have yet to try some of the other recipes you posted but this week I am going to do one or two of them. Thanks so much for the great ideas and yummy recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can feel my waist line expanding just thinking about this! I'll have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look delicious! I'll mark this on my list of things to try out for the Fall.

    ReplyDelete